Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Reflection

This is the catalog cover I designed for Lesson 5!  I was so proud of myself that I wanted to share it with everyone!  Betsey Johnson is amazing!  I used the Quick Selection tool, the Magic Eraser, Clipping Mask, Type Mask, Blending Options for the Layers, Gradients and Text!  I love how this turned out!  :)

MORE BETSEY JOHNSON

 
I did not create this one, but I found it on Flickr & you can definitely tell it's been photoshopped!  They added a border & the XOX Betsey was probably selected, copied & pasted into a new layer from a different picture.  This is vintage Betsey.


 
I also thought this was really cool!  Someone on Flickr creates these fashion sketches from runway pics.  I'm not sure if she uses photoshop or not, but I definitely want to learn how to do this!  This is Betsey Johnson Spring 2009.

4 comments:

  1. your catalog cover looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is so great! You definitely have Photoshop talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your catalog cover makes mine look like poo! It's sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. You did have one of the best catolog/magazine covers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete